Healthier employee outcomes at a lower cost
We bring an integrated data approach to employers to achieve one primary goal: healthier employee outcomes at a lower cost. Our robust reporting capabilities focus on personalized, actionable information that identifies cost and utilization drivers — and solutions for addressing them. Through careful analysis and insight, we provide a better understanding of underlying patterns.
Robust reporting tools such as our Plan Performance Review, Clinical Client Intervention Report, and disease management and wellness reports help employers evaluate and manage their plan
Working together, we can then develop a strategic approach that leverages our performance management programs and employee communications to drive the health of the workforce in a positive direction. And that helps generate savings for you.
Large group reporting
We offer a wealth of information to monitor employers' plan performance. Our standard suite of reporting includes:
- Plan-performance tracking
- Aggregate claims reports
- Population health engagement and results
We analyze claims data to evaluate and adjust benefit strategies or communication strategies to change behaviors.
Insightful + consultative approach
We provide a wide array of data so you can evaluate and adjust your benefit strategies for maximum effectiveness. Our approach includes:
- data drilldown to see what is driving costs
- specific reporting on provider engagement, network leakage, and outlier referral patterns
- a PCP management tool to help monitor providers' practice patterns
It’s all part of a proactive approach to building utilization, provider, and pharmacy awareness and backing it up with deep analytics.
We also offer clinical, contracting, and communications consults on how to approach cost containment strategies.
Robust reporting tools such as our Plan Performance Review, Clinical Client Intervention Report, and disease management and wellness reports help employers evaluate and manage their plan.
- Plan Performance Review with Clinical Data: includes a summary of findings, health promotion recommendations, cost and utilization comparison data, clinical risk stratification, and client-specific intervention reports
- Clinical Client Intervention Report: includes a summary of program participation for internal and vendor-driven care and disease management programs
- Disease management and wellness reports: include a population summary across all contracted programs with current results as well as trend