Discounts + Perks
Member Discounts Help You Save on Products and Services that Promote Good Health
Member Discounts give you extras beyond your coverage for doctor's office visits and other care. Just take a look for more information about how to take advantage of these great opportunities. Tufts Health Freedom Plan will help you reach your wellness goals with discounts on nutrition, mind and body, fitness, and other services related to good health through the following providers and vendors.*
*This information has been provided by the vendors below and has not been independently confirmed by Tufts Health Freedom Plan. Check with your health care provider regarding any health or medical condition before beginning any new treatment, exercise, or nutrition regimen.
Fitness Club Rebate
Many plans include a mail-in fitness rebate. Check with your employer or contact Tufts Health Freedom Plan to confirm you are eligible for this rebate.
Qualified members receive a rebate on fitness center membership and certain group exercise classes. Check your benefits for what is included in the rebate and the amount allowed on your plan. It’s simple! Once you’ve been a member of Tufts Health Freedom Plan for at least four months, you’re eligible for the rebate.
Your fitness costs must meet the following criteria for the rebate:
- The fitness center must offer cardio and strength- training machines and other programs for improved physical fitness. The rebate does not include martial arts centers, gymnastics centers, country clubs, aerobics-only or pool-only centers, sports teams and leagues, social clubs and tennis clubs, personal trainers, sports coaches, or the purchase of personal or at-home exercise machines.
- Some of our group plans will also rebate the cost of certain group exercise classes.* Classes held in a residential setting or dance classes are not included. You must check your benefits to see if group exercise classes are included on your plan.
*Group exercise classes include, but are not limited to: yoga, pilates, aerobics, Zumba, and kickboxing.
Based on your plan, Tufts Health Freedom Plan will pay up to the allowed amount of your costs paid for the year. The fitness rebate benefit varies depending on the plan you are on. Make sure to check your benefits to determine what fitness rebates you are eligible for. You can request your rebate online or mail in the form available here along with your documentation.
Now you can save on more things than ever to keep you active and feeling your best. It’s all available through the International Fitness Club Network (IFCN).
Get discounts at over 14,000 health and fitness facilities across the U.S. You can even try before you join with a FREE one-week trial membership at any facility you like.* Get discounts at facilities like Anytime Fitness, Curves and CorePower Yoga.
Rather Workout at Home?
Save 10-40% on a wide array of fitness products, including exercise equipment, trackers, DVDs, and appliances through vendors like TRX.
Rather Race to Get Your Workout?
Save up to 15% off registrations to races includingmany popular national and local races.
Other discounts include:
- Up to 25% off online workout subscriptions
- 10% off home swim lessons and life guard services
- Up to 90% off healthy lifestyle and cooking magazine subscriptions
Start saving today!
To learn more or to find a participating fitness center, go to preventure.com/ifcn-thfp. If you are prompted for a password, use “Fit4You”.
*Vendor discounts subject to change. Specialty clubs and studios, such as martial arts, yoga, spin and personal training centers may offer different “trial” offers. Please inquire with the owner or membership department at these centers to verify offer.
Fitness Together Personal Training
You and your plan dependents receive a 10% discount off the purchase price of personal training packages and a free initial fitness evaluation at participating Fitness Together facilities.
Already belong to a Fitness Together participating facility? Terrific! You are eligible to receive a 10% discount off the purchase of personal training packages of 36 sessions or more!
How it Works:
- Prior to beginning your training at Fitness Together, you'll receive a comprehensive fitness evaluation and work with their trainer to establish specific goals. The evaluation measures your weight, body fat, circumferences, blood pressure, upper and lower-body strength levels, cardio endurance levels, and flexibility.
- The trainer then designs a customized workout program to help you achieve those goals.
- Workouts include warm-ups, stretches, and a variety of strengthening exercises that can range from weight lifting to yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, and more.
- One-on-one sessions take place in private studios that allow for maximum attention and support from your personal trainer.
- Trainers will assess your progress on an ongoing basis, and can also provide nutritional counseling and body composition testing.
- Find a participating Fitness Together location near you.
You can receive 25% off the cost of visits with a registered dietitian or licensed nutritionist participating in our network when you do not have a medical doctor’s referral. To find a dietitian or nutritionist, search under Other Services in our provider search tool. With a medical doctor’s referral, nutritional counseling is a covered benefit with zero co-pay with participating providers.
The Dinner Daily
You’re busy! —And planning an affordable, healthy dinner each night can be stressful. So we’re pleased to offer a solution: The Dinner Daily. This service makes dinners easy and saves money with personalized weekly dinner menus and shopping lists based on YOUR food preferences and grocery store specials! You can eat easy, healthy, delicious dinners in less time.
Members receive 25% off on any Dinner Daily subscription – you’ll pay as little as 75 cents per week! And you’ll save many times that on your grocery costs. Plus, your first two weeks are free to make it easy to try.
How The Dinner Daily Works
- When you subscribe, each week you’ll receive a plan for five delicious, easy-to-make dinners. You’ll also get an organized, editable shopping list to make shopping easy.
- You simply select your food preferences and dietary needs, your meal plan size (2-6 people) and tell The Dinner Daily where you shop. You can easily adjust your weekly menu in seconds, and can change any of your preferences at any time.
- The Dinner Daily menus focus on whole foods: lean proteins, produce and minimally processed foods. You can also choose full vegetarian options — and The Dinner Daily can customize for common dietary needs, such as: gluten free, reduced carb, dairy free, nut free and soy free.
- Go to thedinnerdaily.com/thfp and use CODE THFP25 to receive your discount – 25% off on any Dinner Daily subscription.
Center for Health Promotion
Concord Hospital Center for Health Promotion offers a wide variety of wellness programs to help individuals make voluntary lifestyle changes and improve the health of the community. Tufts Health Freedom Plan members receive a 10% discount on all nutrition classes (costing $25 or more), weight loss programs, childbirth classes, and Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction.
To obtain your discount, call the Center at 603-230-7300 or register in person, and mention that you are a Tufts Health Freedom Plan member.
Acupuncture + Massage
Save 25% on acupuncture treatments and massage therapy.
Search our network of accredited massage therapists and acupuncturists to find a provider near you. Please note that you are now required to register online with ChooseHealthy in order to use their search tool (as well as other tools). Once you register, you will be able to log-in and access the search tool each time you return to their website.
Fitness Products and Gear
Shop ChooseHealthy.com and receive discounts on a variety of fitness products including workout gear, wearable fitness trackers, exercise equipment, and more.
You can also shop for gear, online programs, and more at preventure.com/ifcn-thfp. Use the password “Fit4You”.
Members can receive 17% off the price of a subscription to BrainHQ™, an online cognitive training program. This program offers brain exercises that can help people improve memory, attention, social connection, and more. Sign up to receive your discount.
The Original Healing Threads™
You and your plan dependents are eligible to receive 20% off The Original Healing Threads collection of tops and breakaway pants made of soft machine wash and dry polyester micro-fiber, treated to allow liquids to just roll off the fabric.
Shop online for The Original Healing Threads designer wear and choose from a variety of colors and sizes ranging from XS to 3X.
To receive your 20% member discount, enter “THFP” in the “Enter Promotional Code” box located in the Shopping Bag section during check-out.
DASH for Health
The DASH For Health program is an online program dedicated to helping you eat better, exercise better and lose weight. With customized meal plans to help you get started, twice-weekly email tips, tracking tools for weight, food and exercise, and hundreds of recipes, you will eat better, feel better and improve your health - all while eating the foods you love.
All nutrition advice is based on the DASH Diet—a diet with more scientific proof behind it than any other eating plan. The DASH Diet is a well-balanced, easy-to-understand way of eating that gives you lots of choices, and it is scientifically proven to help you lose weight and lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. In fact, the DASH diet is so well regarded, it is recommended by the USDA, the American Heart Association and it has been rated the #1 Overall Diet by US News & World Report for seven years in a row!
Tufts Health Freedom Plan members can sign up for the DASH for Health program for $34.50 for a 6 month subscription (50% off the regular subscription rate).
Go to https://tuftshealthplan.dashforhealth.com and enter coupon code: THFP to take advantage of this special offer.
Jenny Craig®—Effective, January 1, 2019
Lose up to 16 lbs in just 4 weeks* with Rapid Results™ by Jenny Craig.
Rapid Results™ leverages the innovative science of the Circadian Rhythm, which was awarded the 2017 Nobel Prize in Physiology/Medicine.
How Jenny Craig Works:
Dedicated Personal Consultant: Jenny Craig includes a weight loss consultant to help you reach your goal. Together, you’ll create a customized weight loss plan that fits your needs and lifestyle.
Delicious Food: Enjoy around 100 chef-crafted Jenny Craig foods in flavors you’ll love. You get to eat 6 times a day so you’re always satisfied. Each meal and snack is conveniently prepared for you, no prep or cooking required.
Real Results: Lose more weight than dieting on your own†
Get Started Today
Visit jennycraig.com/THFP OR call 877.536.6970 to schedule an appointment for a FREE consultation.
* First 4 weeks only. Avg. weight loss in study was 11.6 lbs for those who completed the program.
**Valid for 3-month membership. Discount split over 10 consecutive weeks with weekly full menus ave. $156 (before discount) Active program enrollment and eligibility status required, which includes meeting with a consultant weekly and adhering to the full Jenny Craig meal plan. Any shipping costs are extra. Food cost subject to change. Valid only at participating centers and JCA. Not valid at jennycraig.com. No cash value. Not valid with any other food offers or discounts. One offer per person.
***50% discount on enrollment and/or membership fees for eligible premium programs. Weekly full menus ave. $156 (before any discount) and any shipping costs are not included. Food cost subject to change. Active program enrollment and eligibility status required, which includes meeting with a consultant weekly and adhering to the full Jenny Craig meal plan. No cash value. Not valid with any other offer or discounts. Only available at participating locations and Jenny Craig Anywhere. Not valid at jennycraig.com