Fitness and Exercise Perks
Helping you reach your fitness goals
As an incentive to our members to get fit and stay healthy, Tufts Health Freedom Plan offers a number of opportunities to save on fitness center initiation and membership fees at a wide range of fitness centers both in and out of our network.
Fitness Club Rebate | Fitness Centers | Fitness Products | Fitness Together
Fitness club rebate
Many plans include a mail-in fitness rebate. Check with your employer or contact Tufts Health Freedom Plan to confirm you are eligible for this rebate.
Qualified members receive a rebate on fitness center membership and certain group exercise classes. Check your benefits for what is included in the rebate and the amount allowed on your plan. It’s simple! You're eligible for the rebate once you've been a member of Tufts Health Freedom Plan and the gym for at least 4 consecutive months in the applicable benefit year.
Your fitness costs must meet the following criteria for the rebate:
- The fitness center must offer cardio and strength- training machines and other programs for improved physical fitness. The rebate does not include martial arts centers, gymnastics centers, country clubs, aerobics-only or pool-only centers, sports teams and leagues, social clubs and tennis clubs, personal trainers, sports coaches, or the purchase of personal or at-home exercise machines.
- Some of our group plans will also rebate the cost of certain group exercise classes.1 Classes held in a residential setting or dance classes are not included. You must check your benefits to see if group exercise classes are included on your plan.
Based on your plan, Tufts Health Freedom Plan will pay up to the allowed amount of your costs paid for the year. The fitness rebate benefit varies depending on the plan you are on. Make sure to check your benefits to determine what fitness rebates you are eligible for. You can request your rebate online or mail in the form available here along with your documentation.
Now you can save on more things than ever to keep you active and feeling your best. It’s all available through the International Fitness Club Network (IFCN).
Get discounts at over 14,000 health and fitness facilities across the U.S. You can even try before you join with a FREE one-week trial membership at any facility you like.2 Get discounts at facilities like Anytime Fitness, Curves and CorePower Yoga.
Rather workout at home?
Save 10-40% on a wide array of fitness products, including exercise equipment, trackers, DVDs, and appliances through vendors like TRX.
Rather race to get your workout?
Save up to 15% off registrations to races includingmany popular national and local races.
Other discounts include:
- Up to 25% off online workout subscriptions
- 10% off home swim lessons and life guard services
- Up to 90% off healthy lifestyle and cooking magazine subscriptions
Start saving today!
To learn more or to find a participating fitness center, go to preventure.com/ifcn-thfp. If you are prompted for a password, use “Fit4You”.
Fitness products and gear
You can shop for gear, online programs, and more at preventure.com/ifcn-thfp. Use the password “Fit4You”.
Fitness Together pairs you with a personal trainer in a private setting and a workout plan tailored to you!3
- New members pay no fitness evaluation fee.
- New members get 10% off the purchase price of any personal training package.
- Existing members get 10% off the purchase price of personal training packages of 36 sessions or greater. To get the discount, show your Tufts Health Freedom Plan Member ID card when joining any participating Fitness Together location.