Have You Taken Your Wellbeing Assessment?
It only takes 15-20 minutes
The Wellbeing Assessment (WBA) is a quick and easy online questionnaire that covers five domains of health: physical, emotional, social, financial and spiritual.
The WBA helps you learn how your choices affect your health and what you can do to be healthier
Having healthy habits can help you feel better and help lower your chances for developing heart disease, diabetes, cancer and other chronic conditions or help you control conditions you may already have. Even small changes can make a difference but, you need to know where to start and what you can do better.
The WBA takes 15-20 minutes to complete and is completely confidential. Your employer will not see your answers. Your health information will not have an impact on your insurance coverage or your employment status.
How do I get started?
- Go to thfp.com/memberlogin
- Use your Tufts Health Freedom Plan member ID number to create your account or if you already have one, just log in
- On your home page, click the “Take Your WBA” button under Health and Wellness
- Click the “Wellbeing Assessment” link to begin
- To get the most out of your WBA, enter your most recent health numbers such as your height/weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, HDL and glucose. You can get this information from your doctor.
What happens next?
Once you’re done with your WBA, you’ll get a report telling you what you’re doing well and where you can make changes to live a healthier life. Based on your results, you’ll get easy-to-follow next steps, health tips and fun tools and quizzes to help you to make healthier choices.
Use your online health tools to help you reach your goals:
- Use the six-week Virtual Health coach to help reduce stress, eat healthier, quit tobacco, and more.
- Listen to monthly classes on topics like work/life balance, childhood obesity, and cancer prevention.
- Use health trackers, videos, and other resources to help you stay on track.
If you have risk factors for diabetes or heart disease, such as being overweight or having high blood pressure, you may be able to work with a telephonic lifestyle coach. A lifestyle coach can help you to get started on a new exercise plan or a change in your diet.
If your WBA results show that you may have health risks, please talk to your doctor about your concerns, questions or treatment options. If you have questions about how to complete the WBA, please call 844.234.1167, option 4.
This program is subject to Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requirements, and all employees age 18 and over are eligible to participate. The WBA is available in English and Spanish; all other online tools are available in English.