State Departments of Health
Visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov and click on “Coronavirus Disease 2019.” Another excellent sources of information is The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services
Health Insurance Resources
Recovery Resources During the Covid-19 Crisis
Resources to support you with your substance use disorder recovery program while at home.
Mental and Behavioral Health Care Resources
- SAMSHA: Help for coping with disaster distress
- NAMI: What you should know about mental and behavioral health curing the Covid-19 Crisis
- SmartRecovery: For members in recovery looking for online and virtual support
- Shatterproof: For members in recovery programs looking for virtual meetings
- USA.gov: For caregiver support
Project Bread provides free meals and delivery in selected school districts offering prepackaged meals for school-age children.