State Department of Health
Visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov and click on “Coronavirus Disease 2019.” Another excellent source of information is The New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services.
Recovery Resources During the Covid-19 Crisis
Resources to support you with your substance use disorder recovery program while at home.
Mental and Behavioral Health Care Resources
- SAMSHA: Help for coping with disaster distress
- NAMI: What you should know about mental and behavioral health curing the Covid-19 Crisis
- SmartRecovery: For members in recovery looking for online and virtual support
- Shatterproof: For members in recovery programs looking for virtual meetings
- USA.gov: For caregiver support
Project Bread: Provides free meals and delivery in selected school districts offering prepackaged meals for school-age children.
New Hampshire Food Alliance: Information and resources
UNH Food Map Assistance: Connect to food resources across the state
NH Department of Health and Human Services: How to apply for aid
Support for Families
Supporting Child and Family Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Emergency: A new resource guide with practical tips on how we can all support children and families during COVID-19. The guide also provides a list of resources available to families statewide.
The Family Support Warm Line: A no-cost, confidential phone support line focused on promoting family resiliency. Residents can call 800-640-6486 and speak with family support professionals and parent partners for help with managing family challenges, coping strategies, or emotional support during COVID-19.